In recent weeks, the Australian Furniture Association conducted a survey to better understand their stakeholders.
One of the key requests from the members of the Australian Furniture Association and the broader furnishing industry community has been for the Australian Furniture Association to secure access to specialists in the area of intellectual property law across a range of platforms.
We are pleased to announce that the Australian Furniture Association has selected our firm, Sharon Givoni Consulting, as the preferred supplier of legal services for its members.
We are a boutique law firm specialising in commercial law matters, specifically around intellectual property, and have extensive experience in the areas of furniture design, manufacturing, importing and retailing. There are many ways to protect the intellectual property assets of your furniture designs and we have strong expertise in this area.
Our philosophy has always been simple: “We turn your ideas into assets”.
Legal issues that affect the Australian furnishing and design industry can be broad and varied challenging and we can assist, including in the areas of:
- Design protection for furniture and other items
- Strategies to protect designs
- Copyright licences and assignments
- Commercial agreements relating to furniture including manufacturing agreements and distribution agreements
- Social media and digital marketing agreements
- Website terms and conditions
- Labelling and packaging laws
- Consumer laws
- Defamation law
- Contractor agreements and employment matters
Our alliance with Australian Furniture Associations will allow its members to access a well-established law firm that prides itself on giving cost-effective and prompt advice.
- AFA Members will receive initial complimentary advice and AFA MemberDISCOUNTED rates which have been negotiated on their behalf.
Contact us on +61 3 9527 1334 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT AN AFA MEMBER? Contact Membership@australianfurniture.org.au