Intellectual Property (IP) litigation and disputes can be the source of a lot of stress for businesses and creative people. We try and take the stress out of the equation by giving you clear and concise advice as to your legal options in plain simple language with very reasonable fees.
We understand the importance of protecting your IP rights and are experienced at developing timely and cost effective strategies to suit your circumstances.
Ours IP litigation services include:
- Clarifying your legal position and providing you with options to resolve the dispute;
- Preparing and issuing Letters of Demand;
- Dispute resolution strategies;
- Negotiation and mediation;
- Drafting a Deed of Settlement and Release;
- Preparing for legal proceedings in the courts; and
- Advising on appropriate counsel and instructing and briefing barristers.
To read Frequently Asked Questions and more information on IP Litigation, please CLICK HERE.