We review and draft employment and contractor agreements tailored to suit your individual business. Contracts of this type may need to comply with certain laws including the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards.
From an IP perspective we also include non-compete clauses, confidentiality clauses and ownership of intellectual property. We can also help you determine whether a worker is an employee or independent contractor.
We can offer you expertise, advice and services in the following areas:
- Advising whether people working for you are contractors or employees
- Advising in relation to the National Employment Standards
- Advising in relation to applicable awards
- Drafting contractor agreements
- Drafting employment agreements
- Advising in relation to IP ownership